Looks like Brodinski has released his Moombahton mixtape that we've been expecting.
Download linky: MEGAUPLOAD
"Moombahton is mid-tempo global bass music for the universe. It's a sonic marriage of electronic dance music (house, techno, and dubstep) with latin/island music (reggeaton, cumbia, and dancehall) that flows at a pace of about 108 beats per minute. Originally, moombahton started by Dave Nada slowing down tropical and dutch house records and re-edited them to sound like reggaeton's weird little cousin. Because the tempo nears that of reggaeton, Nada created the neologism "Moombahton" by combining the title of the track "Moombah" by DJ Chuckie & Silva Cuomo and the "ton" ending of the word "reggaeton" and applied it to the new genre. Moombahton continues to grow worldwide as producers and DJ's push the music in exciting new ways."
It's pretty intersting to have such a specific event where a whole genre of music was created. Imagine if we had an exact date when some musician in the bayou got way too high and thus: jazz music was invtented. Thats my theory to how Dave Nada came up with the idea of Moombahton...
1)Too high to spin..
3)slow down tracks...
1. Munchi - Gracias
2. Obeyah - African Flute (obeyah Rmx)
3. Heartbreak - Grown Man Shit
4. Munchi - Esta Noche
5. Heartbreak & Sabbo - Like That
6. Willy Joy - A Woman Like Me (Dillon Francis Rmx)
7. Munchi - Sandungueo
8. Steve Starks - Fr33ky in the Club
9. Jon Kwest - Godless
10. Diplo & Dillon Francis - Que Que Feat. Maluca
11. Boyfriend - Vodka House
12. Bassanovva - Chicken Lover (Munchi Rmx)
13. Dillon Francis & Dave Nada - Brazzer's Theme
14. Jon Kwest - Run Di Track
15. Heartbreak - Arroz Con Pollo
16. Jon Kwest - OG call
17. Gucci Vump - Shashtilism (Max Le Daron Rmx)